Location: Technische Universität Dresden, Seminargebäude 1, Room 01a, Zellescher Weg 22, 01217 Dresden
Dates: 25th -29th March 2019
- Transilvania University of Brașov
- University of Crete
- Technical University DRESDEN
- Middlesex University
- Samarkand Institute of Economics and Service
- Tashkent university of Information technology
- MUSHTOQ KO’ZLAR Society of social mutual aid of disabled children
- Seifullin Kazakh Agro technical University
- Al Farabi Kazakh National University
- The Academy of Public Administration under President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Akmet Baitursynov Kostanay State University
- Affordable education for students with Disabilities
- Khujand State University named after acad. B.Gafurov
- Kulob Institute of Technology and Innovation Management
- Institute of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan
- Public Organisation of “Rushdi Inclusia” Public Organization of Parents of Children with Disabilities
- Karakalpak State University
The number of participants total 34, which is one or two participants per institution from each country.
The Development phase of the DECIDE project commenced with ESP Training which was held in Dresden, Germany (March 2019) followed by the preparation of the ECTS Module Training Programme and Training materials.
The Action Group and Access Liaison Officer Strategic Review has taken place and all Action Group and “Access Liaison Officer” input contacts (key players such as Ministries, universities, public administration and NGOs) have been identified and evaluated.
Programme for the DECIDE English for Specific Purposes Training, Dresden, Germany